Relay v.1.5.1 is released and is available now at http://code.google.com/p/relay!
New features in v1.5.1:
- database is now used only for authentication and virtual directory definitions
- thumbnail images moved out to the filesystem (greatly reducing db bloat)
- many, many scalability issues are fixed – Relay now gracefully handles directory trees containing thousands of files
- lots of minor UI improvements
- Relay now gracefully handles files and directories in its filestore which were NOT uploaded with Relay itself